GEN 2 COBB Accessport - Tuned by GooseTuned

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TwizzleStix

Pudendum Inspector aka FORZDA 1
Reaction score
Here's stock performance with a hot 93 tune:

AP Result 11-29-2019.jpg

Here's stock performance with a HOT E50 tune:

AP Result 03-12-2021.jpg

Notice the 60ft time is better, but still not "great" because it's a 6k lb truck. However, the additional HP/TQ is evident in the fact that it gets faster/quicker as it gets the huge mass rolling. The mph could be a little better, but the aero drag is like accelerating a brick through the air...

I can definitely see how the Ford GT makes big power on 93 using slightly different turbos/exhaust, etc.

10SpdsOfFury

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
When I was playing around with my Cobb stage 2 93oct tune I was getting 24.5lbs of boost and with my Goose tune it runs better and stronger and I only see 21lbs of boost. My GoosE50 (New Name I came up with) tune runs like a banshee and I only see 20.5-21 maybe. I need to bite the bullet and get the HPFP and run full E85.

TwizzleStix

Pudendum Inspector aka FORZDA 1
Reaction score
When I was playing around with my Cobb stage 2 93oct tune I was getting 24.5lbs of boost and with my Goose tune it runs better and stronger and I only see 21lbs of boost. My GoosE50 (New Name I came up with) tune runs like a banshee and I only see 20.5-21 maybe. I need to bite the bullet and get the HPFP and run full E85.

Yep, you can get more power with less boost on the E50. I didn't realize how much until I started tuning with it. I've learned a whole lot about it lately. I've also read that the gains going from E50 to E85 (otherwise stock) isn't such a big jump, more like a small increase measurable on the dyno, but not really a SOTP jump like from 91 or even 93 to E50.

I know Winfield has to set his tunes just a bit more conservative than me because he MUST tune with enough margin to make SURE no one has a reliability issue. The only way to know the limit(s) is to experiment, gain the experience, and then have the business acumen to use that knowledge to make money with your tuning customers.

That's one reason I have so much respect for Winfield and a very few others. That business acumen dealing with customers and all that goes with it is the #1 reason I'll never open a tuning or other business. Too many headaches and my patience is very short! Go for Goose and don't look back!

10SpdsOfFury

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I was looking at Full E85 as a convenience and money saver since it’s about $1 cheaper a gallon then 93 and saving $20-$30 a fill up. It would eventually pay for itself. Lol

Winfield said I am super safe right now which is good because I don’t want to blow it up like that girl with the red one but I sure would like 500whp but still be good a safe.

oliver1539

Reaction score
Here's stock performance with a hot 93 tune:

View attachment 164626

Here's stock performance with a HOT E50 tune:

View attachment 164627

Notice the 60ft time is better, but still not "great" because it's a 6k lb truck. However, the additional HP/TQ is evident in the fact that it gets faster/quicker as it gets the huge mass rolling. The mph could be a little better, but the aero drag is like accelerating a brick through the air...

I can definitely see how the Ford GT makes big power on 93 using slightly different turbos/exhaust, etc.

Nice gains for a simple tune swap! I’m looking at doing his full E85 tune/hpfp this week. I currently have the 93 stage 2 and looking forward to the performance gains!

dixonk

HMFIC
Reaction score
Got my intercooler Installed yesterday and loaded base stage 2 map from Winfield. It is a noticeable improvement over stage 1. Drove around for 30 min this morning and my IAT was 66° [emoji41]

Can’t wait to load up the adjustment map after data logging.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro