GEN 2 COBB Accessport - Tuned by GooseTuned

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

10SpdsOfFury

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I had a scare the other day. I was diving on the hwy on a nice sunny FL day about 65mph and decided to nail it but the truck wasn’t accelerating so my first thought was transmission slipping, I let off and nailed it again and that’s when I saw the traction control blinking like a strobe at a rave party. Lol Love my E50 tune more then my tires do.

Russ103

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Want to thank @GooseTuned for my stage 2 tune on 93 octane. Dealing with him has been a really great experience and one that I think every Raptor owner should go through. Seriously, Winfield is the Raptor whisperer! Thanks again!

On to a brief review.

I installed a Cobb FMIC, CAI, and AMS boost pipes at the time of tuning. The Raptor comes with what seems on paper to be a respectable 450 horses, Winfield not only brought an extra 100 horses into my engine bay, but he put the original 450 lazy horses on a strict diet of ******* and ****. Seriously, the truck is a completely different animal that I now look forward to driving, I can’t believe just how slow of a **** it was in stock form.

Alysium

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you get an e50 tune, do you always have to load up on an e50 blend?

Does the ford system or goosetune adjust to 91ACN when you top of the tank?

I live right next to an e85 station and have several others in my area

OP
OP
GooseTuned

GooseTuned

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
If you get an e50 tune, do you always have to load up on an e50 blend?

Does the ford system or goosetune adjust to 91ACN when you top of the tank?

I live right next to an e85 station and have several others in my area

no you don’t always have to run e50. I can make you a 91acn map as well.

if you have it locally I HIGHLY suggest it! It’s a completely different experience