GEN 2 COBB Accessport - Tuned by GooseTuned

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OdinR

Reaction score
Well, Im New to the forum and new to Raptors. Have a -19 Raptor coming in a couple of weeks and it will be Goosetuned !!!! Cant wait to tear up the dirtroads up here in the Arctic circle in Norway !!!!

OP
OP
GooseTuned

GooseTuned

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Well, Im New to the forum and new to Raptors. Have a -19 Raptor coming in a couple of weeks and it will be Goosetuned !!!! Cant wait to tear up the dirtroads up here in the Arctic circle in Norway !!!!

You’re going to love the truck!!!

CurtZX

Reaction score
Just ordered my Stage 2 goose access port last night, looking forward to it! Hope to get better performance than the JB4. The JB4 is okay, but i just feel like there is more untapped power in this engine with a proper ECU tune, so that's what we'll do!

Nood1es

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just ordered my Stage 2 goose access port last night, looking forward to it! Hope to get better performance than the JB4. The JB4 is okay, but i just feel like there is more untapped power in this engine with a proper ECU tune, so that's what we'll do!
That’s what I did n went e50 as well. You’ll love it.

OP
OP
GooseTuned

GooseTuned

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score

Can't wait to work with you! The fuel options you have up there are awesome!

twelvesecsst

Reaction score

Just ordered mine as well, no crazy tuning requirements here just excited to get some more power out of an otherwise stock truck.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
khunter