GEN 2 COBB Accessport - Tuned by GooseTuned

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
GooseTuned

GooseTuned

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score

smgilles

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score

This will be the most fun per dollar you can have! E50 makes me grin stupidly every time I drive ‘Big Girl’ and get her big ass sideways.

Guy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
yep I think that has been proven many times over

however, I don’t think that continues to hold true when you go to larger turbos.

No difference at all with downpipes, keep stock. Definitely! I can help you with that. PM me please

TYRCS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yep I think that has been proven many times over

however, I don’t think that continues to hold true when you go to larger turbos.
Did you slap larger turbos on you truck?

Kurator

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
@wgr73 What pedal settings do you recommend with your Stage 2 tune on Accessport? Zero?

Guy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
No Sir,

— Not Yet...

That’s just the prevailing information I’ve been getting as I research the topic. I don’t know that anyone has tested it before and after, but I think most of the talented shops feel that once you open up the intake, intake tubes, turbos, turbo flanges and new exhaust manifolds... that the amount of flow exceeds that of the stock cats...

I see the logic.... once you’ve gone that far... you’re trying to squeak out everything you can... so why not do a set of green catted down pipes?

Did you slap larger turbos on you truck?