GEN 2 COBB Accessport - Tuned by GooseTuned

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

greatone99

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just purchased the cobb v3 with trans tuning , but am sold on goose tune , looking for a 93 oct tune with trans tuning , is that the 595 option on your site?. pro will pull the trigger in about 2-3 ,needs to let the wife digest the cobb can tune before I step up lol

Kurator

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Heya! I purchased your Goostuned transmission and engine package last year.
We were in the middle of the tuning process and I have sent you reading 2 times already.

Due to COVID I had some delays and upgraded my tires to Nitto Ridge Grappler, 325/60R20 which are 2 miles/hour faster due to bigger size.
- So due to this do we need to start over again?

Another question is I am planning to install Mishimoto Intercooler that goes in factory place.
- Can this upgrade qualify for your Stage 2 tuning offer?

Thank you sir and stay safe!

BIGDJE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Heya! I purchased your Goostuned transmission and engine package last year.
We were in the middle of the tuning process and I have sent you reading 2 times already.

Due to COVID I had some delays and upgraded my tires to Nitto Ridge Grappler, 325/60R20 which are 2 miles/hour faster due to bigger size.
- So due to this do we need to start over again?

Another question is I am planning to install Mishimoto Intercooler that goes in factory place.
- Can this upgrade qualify for your Stage 2 tuning offer?

Thank you sir and stay safe!

FYI with the cobb hand held you can adj your tire size to correct your speedo it would not effect the tune itself in any way.

I have a GPS speedo that I use to calculate the dash one as tire size is not always correct

If you have the CAI and inter cooler then yes you can do a stage 2 tune

BIGDJE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just purchased the cobb v3 with trans tuning , but am sold on goose tune , looking for a 93 oct tune with trans tuning , is that the 595 option on your site?. pro will pull the trigger in about 2-3 ,needs to let the wife digest the cobb can tune before I step up lol

if you already purchased the cobb handheld and TCM tune from cobb then correct $595 is stage 2 tune with custom TCM tune or can use the cobb TCM tune and just do his ECU stage 2 tune for $395

upload_2020-8-25_10-25-43.png

Reaction score
Has there ever been a thought around doing a spare ECU package for these? Many of my past cars have had it where I can just throw my cloned stock ECU back in for work. Maybe its unobtainium on these or the price is dumb haha but just curious.
This is exactly what I did on my Mercedes. The ECU day on top of the motor, so you could swap in out in 30 seconds flat haha!

OP
OP
GooseTuned

GooseTuned

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
if you already purchased the cobb handheld and TCM tune from cobb then correct $595 is stage 2 tune with custom TCM tune or can use the cobb TCM tune and just do his ECU stage 2 tune for $395

View attachment 150605

Thanks for the assistance! I don’t get updates for this thread all the time, stinks!

You are correct man thanks again

WillieFlo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
wgr73,

How much of a difference do you see the downpipes(like SPD) making when used in conjunction with your tune? Are they really a benefit worthy of $800?
I already have an S&B intake, the SPD turbo adapters, an MBRP exhaust, and now that my warranty mileage passed 36,000 last week, I'm wanting to add the COBB intercooler and Accessport. I'll likely have a local shop install the COBB intercooler, but from everything I've heard, I need to get the loaded STG 2 w TCM Accessport from your website. Will definitely want it with a tune for everyday on Street, and a Towing tune as well.