GEN 2 COBB Accessport - Tuned by GooseTuned

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gcode450

Reaction score
Waking the beast in the Raptor EcoBoost!

Just chiming in like all of the other previous satisfied customers, my beast runs superbly, sooo smooth and very fast! The butt-o-meter with the 91oct calibration is reminiscent of my ‘ol 09 GT500’s torque. Love it! Look forward to the 93oct tune. Great experience, thanks Winfield!

P4mnceBlue82

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I'm almost 10,000 miles on my truck with around 8000 with stage 2 goose. How many miles u guys doing between spark plug changes? I know that it should be done a little sooner due to tuning. Just curious what others are doing. So far no issues and truck runs great but was considering changing around 15 or 20k miles.

OP
OP
GooseTuned

GooseTuned

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
So I'm almost 10,000 miles on my truck with around 8000 with stage 2 goose. How many miles u guys doing between spark plug changes? I know that it should be done a little sooner due to tuning. Just curious what others are doing. So far no issues and truck runs great but was considering changing around 15 or 20k miles.

Awesome man!! Glad to hear you're running great!

TwizzleStix

Pudendum Inspector aka FORZDA 1
Reaction score

LOL I'm at 48k with 47k tuned on the OEM plugs. You don't need to swap plugs unless you just like wrenching for no reason...

titanjc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What’s the maximum boost in your typical Stage 2 tune? Cobb’s OTS Stage 2 map notes say theirs reaches 23psi +\- 3psi, tapering to 16psi at redline. How does your tune compare?

OP
OP
GooseTuned

GooseTuned

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I run 18-20psi, with the same taper (smaller turbo problems haha, can't hold boost).

ljn21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
How does the Goose tune do in tbe low/mid rpm range? Looking for a tune that adds more down low vs upper rpm/ WOT. Also, those that have the tune and the tcm tune for awile now, how are the mpgs? Anyone tried both the Cobb tune snd the Goose tune to compare? How about the ORA550 tune vs the Goose tune?

Last edited:

icecoldak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good questions ^^^^^^^^^
You hear a-lot about people gaining a few MPG with tunes when you are just normal driving, so that would be good to know about the Goose tune. Im pretty much set on the COBB/GOOSE tune when mine gets out of the shop (in a wreck)