GEN 2 COBB Accessport - Tuned by GooseTuned

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
GooseTuned

GooseTuned

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
That would be the best bet. Having that gauge will really help. Our ethanol doesn’t change here so I always know what the content is

Quaesta

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just finished working with Winfield at GooseTuned. I must say he is a great guy to work with. He is explains each step of the process and is very patient.

I am running the stage two 93 octane tune. The truck is running great and I am not having any of the issues I was noticing with my previous MPT tune. I plan on getting a Dyno done so I can compare where I am number wise compared to before and will post once I get the results. I highly recommend working with these guys if you are thinking about it and even if you weren’t thinking about it!

OP
OP
GooseTuned

GooseTuned

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Thanks a ton for the positive feedback!!!

When you get to the dyno please let me know. I would be willing to work with you on the dyno as well to make any additional adjustments that are needed, free of charge! Thanks again!

Ducc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I finished up having my truck goosetuned last week, after weeks of lurking this forum and reading this entire thread. I'm running a 91 tune and the Cobb OEM+ on the transmission. Night and day difference. The truck feels as though it's shed 500lbs. I can't get over how effortless it accelerates now. In fact, I'm still convinced the speedo is off but the radar camera's on my street seem to confirm otherwise. And the OEM+ shifting is butter. I'm not even flashing the Sport mode because I can't imagine I'll like it more.

And Winfield is an absolute pleasure to work with. The man is on top of his game. He went through half a dozen or so data logs to dial in my truck and his response time is second to none. He also didn't try to sell me on anything. I asked if I needed a custom TCM tune and he encouraged that I tried the Cobb OTS one to start. Great person to work with and I hope to work with him again in the future.

-Mike

OP
OP
GooseTuned

GooseTuned

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Thanks so much Mike for the positive feedback, I really appreciate everything. Thank you!

It was great working with you. If you have any questions from here on out please don’t hesitate to ask!

Westbayou

Reaction score
I've had the Goosetune on my truck for a few weeks now. Like everyone else, I'm very pleased with the results. The truck just feels lighter, and is startlingly quick now. I came from a 2018 Whippledcharged F150 with a supposed 725HP, and this truck feels pretty close that off the line, but with much smoother power delivery. I'm running the OEM+ Cobb trans tuning, and I'm very pleased with how the truck shifts. Compared to the Whipple tuning on the 2018, it is night and day better. Whipple couldn't figure out the 10-speed tuning to save their lives, part of the reason I traded that truck in. Best part is I'm averaging 18.4mpg if I keep my foot out of it (I do a lot of highway miles).

OP
OP
GooseTuned

GooseTuned

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I've had the Goosetune on my truck for a few weeks now. Like everyone else, I'm very pleased with the results. The truck just feels lighter, and is startlingly quick now. I came from a 2018 Whippledcharged F150 with a supposed 725HP, and this truck feels pretty close that off the line, but with much smoother power delivery. I'm running the OEM+ Cobb trans tuning, and I'm very pleased with how the truck shifts. Compared to the Whipple tuning on the 2018, it is night and day better. Whipple couldn't figure out the 10-speed tuning to save their lives, part of the reason I traded that truck in. Best part is I'm averaging 18.4mpg if I keep my foot out of it (I do a lot of highway miles).

Thank you for posting your thoughts on the whole process I really appreciate that!

COBB did a great job on TCM! I’m really excited that you enjoy the truck again!

icecoldak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys this covid-19 thing has me stuck here at home. Turn around times for tunes are even quicker now. Feel free to reach out if you need one!

As soon as my Limited gets back from the body shop, You are on the hook with mine, the good thing is by that time winter will be over !

Last edited:
OP
OP
GooseTuned

GooseTuned

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score

Thank you for posting your thoughts on the whole process I really appreciate that!

COBB did a great job on TCM! I’m really excited that you enjoy the truck again!
As soon as my Limited gets back from the body shop, You are on the hook with mine, the good think is by that time winter will be over !

Awesome!! I’ll be here and ready :)