GEN 2 COBB Accessport - Tuned by GooseTuned

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Anarchy99

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Has there ever been a thought around doing a spare ECU package for these? Many of my past cars have had it where I can just throw my cloned stock ECU back in for work. Maybe its unobtainium on these or the price is dumb haha but just curious.

OP
OP
GooseTuned

GooseTuned

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Has there ever been a thought around doing a spare ECU package for these? Many of my past cars have had it where I can just throw my cloned stock ECU back in for work. Maybe its unobtainium on these or the price is dumb haha but just curious.

I haven't looked into that. I'm sure getting it cloned might be difficult, unless you have a Ford dealership friend

Anarchy99

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I haven't looked into that. I'm sure getting it cloned might be difficult, unless you have a Ford dealership friend

Gotcha, the tuners themselves would clone it. You send off the ECU, they clone the info onto new ECU and then tune that new ECU. So you keep your OEM ECU on the shelf, use the new one with Cobb tune for example. Maybe it isn't that easy on these, not sure but just a thought I had.

OP
OP
GooseTuned

GooseTuned

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Gotcha, the tuners themselves would clone it. You send off the ECU, they clone the info onto new ECU and then tune that new ECU. So you keep your OEM ECU on the shelf, use the new one with Cobb tune for example. Maybe it isn't that easy on these, not sure but just a thought I had.

Ah, I see. I wouldn't be able to do that. I've had other car guys take their ECU to the dealer to get the right VIN and OS flashed on it and we've tuned that way but nothing like you mention. I do know what you mean though. Sorry!

OP
OP
GooseTuned

GooseTuned

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I’ve had the opportunity to do some 87oct testing. While this isn’t ideal by any means it’s available to most areas.

The truck picks up 25whp over stock. I personally wouldn’t push it mush further then that. The truck doesn’t seem to like 87oct much

2024RaptorR_NOVA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’ve had the opportunity to do some 87oct testing. While this isn’t ideal by any means it’s available to most areas.

The truck picks up 25whp over stock. I personally wouldn’t push it mush further then that. The truck doesn’t seem to like 87oct much

Awesome!! Not bad if doing a long road trip to save in fuel and still have better performance than stock!!