GEN 2 COBB Accessport - Tuned by GooseTuned

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
GooseTuned

GooseTuned

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Perfect! Thanks again for your great service. It looks like the package actually arrived yesterday already and they tried to deliver again today so I will have to go pick it up. That was fast shipping!

Sent from my SM-G920R4 using Tapatalk

Oh man! Hopefully you can get it ASAP.

Thanks man!

Kbobk

Reaction score
I am considering getting the Cobb AS & Filter. Can you shoot me a price on a package with your 91 tune or your tune alone?

Booth9999

Professional basket weaver level 7
Reaction score
Doi need to run the drop in filter with your tune or is the stock paper one flow good enough?

Johnkn

FRF Addict
Reaction score
True!

Locally 87oct is $1.80, 91oct is $2.59.

For awareness, my local gas stations drop the price of 93 to that of mid grade 89 once a week. We have 87, 89, and 93 and on Tuesdays my stations drop the price on 93 to match the 89, it may have something to do with the day they receive their fuel delivery. I've lived here for 30 years and never noticed it before but this is my first DD that uses premium fuel. If I can, I try to fill up on Tuesday, if I can't it's no big deal. Check your stations.

OP
OP
GooseTuned

GooseTuned

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Stock filter works just fine. That’s how I did my initial testing.

Done! Thanks!

Thank you!

I see you are selling tunes. You can't do that here without becoming a vendor. Are you interested? Please let me know. Otherwise, I can't allow you to sell items on here.

NeverEnoughHP

Reaction score
Got mine installed last night and then it snowed 3" today so I haven't really had a chance to test it out. Just put it on the 91 ots for now since the roads are crappy but can definitely feel smoother power delivery and the pedal input adjustment is also noticable.

Sent from my SM-G920R4 using Tapatalk

Last edited: