Check this rig out.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Smokinjo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That thing looks pretty sweet. I don't like the running boards though. Don't know what they came off of. The rear bumper and way the exhaust is run is interesting as well. Wonder what the reserve on it is. Bet it is close to 60K. Cool though...:waytogo:

whtrapta

Ostrich Wrangler
Reaction score
That thing looks pretty sweet. I don't like the running boards though. Don't know what they came off of. The rear bumper and way the exhaust is run is interesting as well. Wonder what the reserve on it is. Bet it is close to 60K. Cool though...:waytogo:

The dealership is selling is for $74000!

FX4life

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The running boards are amp research power steps..

all-in-all it looks really sweet! I like the fact we painted the flares instead of just leaving them gray. did anyone else notice they have 8 raptors in stock according to the photos?! :shocked:

the price tag is right there with the 'won't ever sell for 75k' Hennessy raptor on ebay...

gotSVT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I can't believe they fitted it with 38s...i do like the rear and i'm curious about the light bar on top too.

First bump and it will un-fit it's fender liners and probably those pretty painted flares. Sure does look good tho.