Chalked my new BFGs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
38/38 is for the economy... And it works. when I moved, I got 17.4mpg calculated, not on the truck gauge, with about 5-6 hundred pounds of cargo, me and the dog, and that included the stretch on I10 where the speed limit might be posted at 75, but you’d best be doing 10-15 over in the right lane and move over quickly if you are in the left. I had a cop or 2 pass a line of cars in the right lane doing about 85. They were doing about 95 a few minutes apart. I made good time on that leg.

downforce137

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Placard definitely isn't the best when it comes to ride and comfort.. I'll give up 1mpg to have a nice on road ride..

I usually run 32 all around on toyo m/t and they seem to wear pretty evenly.. I only buy rears and put the new ones on the front and occasionally rotate right to left.. haven't needed to buy all 4 in awhile

isis

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
A better test imo is a laser temperature gun. Go for a highway drive and compare shoulder temps to center. That’s how I dialed in the right pressure for an AT tire on my lifted Scoob.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
A better test imo is a laser temperature gun. Go for a highway drive and compare shoulder temps to center. That’s how I dialed in the right pressure for an AT tire on my lifted Scoob.
I’ve honestly never heard of or thought of this. I can see the concept but I gotta agree with @GordoJay here. Although I’m more familiar with it for track applications... good idea(s).

Granelli

Reaction score
Common in road racing to check after each session as mentioned above. I guess the results could/would apply to comfort as well. Good Idea