celebrity

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
Kmc xd addicts but they are either painted or powder coated matte black
Sent from my thumbs using Tapatalk 2

JuggNuttz

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I dont think it is the same truck... i def remember the ford in the grille being black

watching Sons of Guns again today and the grill is definitly white just like the pic from SEMA, bumper is the same, the only thing i couldnt quite tell is if it had the line-x'd rocker panels with the Raptor logo or not.... when the showed the side there was too much dirt n mud splashed up on it lol. if its not the same truck from SEMA, then its a damn near exact replica.

MrGreen33

FRF Addict
Reaction score
That truck was made by extreme outfitters from Kerville TX. They have had a Jeep on Sons of Guns so its possible that this raptor is his now.

Yep!!

"Check out Xtreme Outfitters in TX, they are the Builders of my SVT Ford Raptor! The best off road truck ever offered plus it's Super Charged by Procharger , tuned with over 550HP, Magnaflow Exhausted, Undercover'd , Bumper-ed and brush guarded and has one eye catching paint job !"

~Joe Meaux of 'Sons of Guns'

see link below...
https://www.facebook.com/JoeMeauxSonsOfGuns

Airborne06

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know this is an old thread, but I saw Mark Wahlberg driving a black SCREW in New Orleans last year.

Harblar

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone listen to Roger Wilkow on Sirius/XM in the mornings on channel 125. He is a conservative talk radio guy. He ordered a 2013 Black Screw Raptor. Was talking about it on the radio the other day. His snub at the Man.

Andrew Wilkow. He's on the other Raptor Forum. He's been talking about his Raptor since he ordered it last fall... One of the reasons I ended up ordering mine! Hahaha.

DubbsFaris

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ive seen that graphics before from a SEMA show, dunno if thats the same truck or if they made another one for him, but i recognised it right away.

here it is from the 2010 SEMA.

m_the_2010_sema_show+xtreme_outfitters_ford_raptor.jpg

Not only is it the same truck, but those guys brought it out to TRR this weekend. He is getting it delivered back to him next week after some sweet mods- Will has a jeep they made for him that is on several episodes as well.