celebrity

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hosseface

Full Access Member
Reaction score
All you have to do is ride with me when I pull up to a gas station and you feel like a celeb. EVERY time someone has to come up and take pics, ask questions, etc, etc. Another fav of mine is being first in line at a red light - that usually draws a lot of attention too.

Can't say I don't eat it up though ;) lol

Of coarse I have to get them the tour of the Raptor when they come over to me. The Rigids get them every time.

Badrap

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I made the Dallas Morning News today, does that count? Ha
Page 4D.

---------- Post added at 09:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:22 PM ----------

The new show Fast-n-Loud has a 2011 Black Crew that they use for a tow vehicle to get their project cars home.

People at work call me all the time wanting to know what I'm doing down by their shop. We buy plants from a place right across the street and see Richard cruising around town all the time.

Fred

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hunter was a great show...watched it all the time...he had no problem pulling his pistol at the drop of a hat...

dnewman9

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Walker Evans has a Raptor and I saw on the Sons of Guns episode from last night Kristafor Ford has one. With a name like Ford what else would he drive...

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I made the Dallas Morning News today, does that count? Ha
Page 4D.

---------- Post added at 09:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:22 PM ----------

People at work call me all the time wanting to know what I'm doing down by their shop. We buy plants from a place right across the street and see Richard cruising around town all the time.

I'm going to email Richard and invite him to the TRR. It would be cool if he and Aaron come.

Joe

Maxx2893

Rock and Roll Offroad
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm going to email Richard and invite him to the TRR. It would be cool if he and Aaron come.

Joe

We'll ask em. Aaron stopped by the shop one day. Asked em when they would let us do the truck. They got some plans with another vendor and I can't say anything yet.

stevenstommyboy1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone listen to Roger Wilkow on Sirius/XM in the mornings on channel 125. He is a conservative talk radio guy. He ordered a 2013 Black Screw Raptor. Was talking about it on the radio the other day. His snub at the Man.