celebrity

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

treypal

Lord of the Raptors
Reaction score
Jesse James was/is pretty active on Race Dezert and a few other forums. I don't think he has a problem posting if he feels like it.

jondle

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Maybe not as famous as Farve or Jesse James, but Matt Farah has one. He writes for thesmokingtire.com and was on The Car Show, the canceled show that was on Speed with Adam Carolla.

I remember on the show they were taking about speed bumps. The other hosts thought they were annoying and he said something about not slowing down or even noticing them anymore. I spent about 3 minutes trying to find a clip of that, but failed.

OP
OP
R

raptor2012

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I agree, most people wouldn't admit it I'd they were. I was just curious. That's cool on Jesse James. I wish Ford would produce that color on James truck. A lot of people wrap theirs, it is an awesome color. It beats the hell out of the new terrain color.

justvettn

FRF Addict
Reaction score
watch

Last edited:

justvettn

FRF Addict
Reaction score

Tanner Foust

willis68

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Tracy Lawrence lives across from me, stopped me at the gas station and told me how much he likes mine, I am pretty sure he is going to buy one if he has not already

Last edited: