celebrity

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gcmj45acp

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was in an episode of "Hunter" once, but don`t tell anyone:hail:

Dude, seriously dating yourself. I'm 36 and wasn't yet able to drive legally when the show went off the air. Cool show though, I thought Stephanie Kramer was actually kinda hot back then.

mwright4679

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Was watching Suns of Guns the other day and the "son in law" has a raptor. Custom paint on it and everything. First time ive seen that truck must be new....

JuggNuttz

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Was watching Suns of Guns the other day and the "son in law" has a raptor. Custom paint on it and everything. First time ive seen that truck must be new....

ive seen that graphics before from a SEMA show, dunno if thats the same truck or if they made another one for him, but i recognised it right away.

here it is from the 2010 SEMA.

m_the_2010_sema_show+xtreme_outfitters_ford_raptor.jpg

treypal

Lord of the Raptors
Reaction score
That truck was made by extreme outfitters from Kerville TX. They have had a Jeep on Sons of Guns so its possible that this raptor is his now.

ive seen that graphics before from a SEMA show, dunno if thats the same truck or if they made another one for him, but i recognised it right away.

here it is from the 2010 SEMA.

m_the_2010_sema_show+xtreme_outfitters_ford_raptor.jpg

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
I have to resist the urge to say "Do you know who I am?" when people walk up to me and tell ME about the Raptor. Does that count?