Catch Cans

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Biggwrm

Biggwrm

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oh yea. JLT , forgot that one. Had looked long ago.

Easy to empty? I seem to recall one of them you having to disassemble, not having a drain.

Big Blue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Oh yea. JLT , forgot that one. Had looked long ago.

Easy to empty? I seem to recall one of them you having to disassemble, not having a drain.

The JLT is very easy, just unscrew the bottom part of the can, empty (and wipe clean if you have ADD like me), screw back on.

Ricoman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The JLT is very easy, just unscrew the bottom part of the can, empty (and wipe clean if you have ADD like me), screw back on.

So are you guys running 2..one on Passenger and one on Drivers...or just the one on Pass. side...seems the Passenger side is the improtant side and catches more,from my research..??

Big Blue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So are you guys running 2..one on Passenger and one on Drivers...or just the one on Pass. side...seems the Passenger side is the improtant side and catches more,from my research..??

You are correct and just passenger side here.

MEATSWORD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
THANKS....!!
So does the JLT have any type of baffles and/or filters inside>>?? Got it narrowed down to JLT/Mishimoto/ or RX...but looks like RX is out of stock on everything.. :-(

The RX has baffled chamber in the big can (passenger side)
The driver side is a stainless mesh inside.

Ricoman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The RX has baffled chamber in the big can (passenger side)
The driver side is a stainless mesh inside.
THANKS..!
Found some photos of the inside of the JLT and looks like it has a small baffle and filter...so might go with them,since the RX is double in price and have not found anyone saying the expensive ones do much better than the mid-range....but for sure do want filter and baffle...seems like most on the Forum have the JLT and like it...

OP
OP
Biggwrm

Biggwrm

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Definitely have some ADD when comes to leaks and seepage.

How often do you have to change the orings?