Cars and Coffee Plano

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BDRAG

HAhahaaaa.
Reaction score
That's alright, you had your fun in the Raptor last time we went out.

I may show up on the Triumph. We may head west and north instead of southeast towards my land. We may go watch the fun if you are headed to the same spot. You may have to give my buddy a ride though if we come watch.

BDRAG

BDRAG

HAhahaaaa.
Reaction score
Looks like WE will show up. Just firmed up the plan. Jumps start at 10:00 right! ahhahaa.

BDRAG

TEXAS MOTORWORX

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I have long wanted to attend Cars & Coffee, but I just can't bring myself to wake up that early on a Saturday.

Yeah, most the good spots are gone by 7. With the Jeep guys starting to park in the lot, that frees up some of the grass spots for us Raptors.

Maxx2893

Rock and Roll Offroad
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Not this weekend, but next? Reason I ask is these are only the first Saturday of the month. Starts at 8, gotta get there about 7:15 to get a parking spot.

RaptorVette

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not this weekend, but next? Reason I ask is these are only the first Saturday of the month. Starts at 8, gotta get there about 7:15 to get a parking spot.

Yes, next weekend. I never got a chance to go when I lived in Dallas, might as well go the first time in the Raptor instead off the Vette. Do you still need to get there that early for a spot on the grass?

Boss Hoss

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Thought that they changed the way you get in last year sometime. Too big of a PIA to get in so I quit going--like meeting for lunch better..