Carbon Fiber Body Mod

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sabumaru

FRF Addict
Reaction score
One other thing to look into is brakes. Upgrading to a Wilwood/Baer/Brembo rotor, hat and caliper you can drop as much as 15lbs at each corner. And if you want to spend the $ there's carbon ceramic which is a few more lbs off the scale

Don't forget because of the reduction in spinning weight you actualy increase ur wheel-horsepower

---------- Post added at 05:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:24 PM ----------

Lol, this thread has been completely derailed, no chance of getting it back on track anymore

Hahaha
True but lets keep trying
Atleast it didn't derail like some streetqueen treats ;)

I think most options givin here are valid
Just wanna see some 1/4 mike results before and after

R@pt0r

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for 11 thread pages of ridiculousness. (Titanium engine blocks?, WTF) I want to make my Raptor compete with Ferrari's, Lambo's and Corvettes. I wonder if the Lambo owner is on LamborginiForum.com with a thread asking how to fit 37 inch tires under his Gallardo; I doubt it. The Raptor has a purpose and it isn't outrunning supercars; just put a wrap and exhaust on it so no-one misses you; and have fun. Otherwise, sell it and buy an overpriced Italian "supercar".

Cleave

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Rallyferrari.com
Ain't nothing wrong with a Ferrari on dirt, why should there be something wrong with a raptor on pavement? No one on here uses their truck exclusively in the dirt anyways

prowakeskater

Full Access Member
Reaction score
you guys are all ********. The dude wasn't being stuck up or rude at all. He has money and he admits it- let him do what he wants with it.

I commend him for staying cool many times over. He maintained his polite demeanor longer than I ever would have. The **** did he do to you guys? He wanted some more insight about the possible areas for reducing weight. THAT'S ALL HE WANTED TO KNOW.

justvettn

FRF Addict
Reaction score
you guys are all ********. The dude wasn't being stuck up or rude at all. He has money and he admits it- let him do what he wants with it.

I commend him for staying cool many times over. He maintained his polite demeanor longer than I ever would have. The **** did he do to you guys? He wanted some more insight about the possible areas for reducing weight. THAT'S ALL HE WANTED TO KNOW.

Wine and cry in your own thread! The guy added a ton of weight to his Raptor and then asks about carbon fiber parts to reduce a little weight, makes no sense. :badidea:

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
khunter