Cancelling my Purchase

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JerseyMike

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Unfortunately, due to unforeseen changes at home my wife is going to stop working this winter so I canceled my deposit for a 2022 as I don't want to over-extend our finances.

Just giving people a heads up and shout out to a great dealer: Frederick Ford in Seaford, DE.

Tim the sales manager is great there and was selling me a 2022 order at MSRP because I am a repeat customer (bought a 2019 raptor there brand new). My salesperson (Luisa) was great too.

The truck I ordered should get there some time in the spring or maybe earlier (build was slated for 1/24). Atlas Blue 801A with Pro Power as the only other option.

Not sure if he will sell at MSRP or with ADM when it comes in though but certainly great people to work with. If anyone is looking for a truck like that it can't hurt to reach out to them.

OP
OP
J

JerseyMike

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks,
honestly can't complain too much, have 3 healthy kids, nice house and vehicles. It's just getting too difficult with our work schedules and school/childcare (especially with covid) for both of us to work our busy schedules (we are both physicians and between call, hospital rounding for my wife, etc....and juggling 3 little kids it is rough). That combined with issues that recently came up at my wife's job and school/daycare closing every few weeks makes it impossible.

I'm fortunate in that we can live off of just my salary but just need to buckle down a little more.

COLORAP303

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Unfortunately, due to unforeseen changes at home my wife is going to stop working this winter so I canceled my deposit for a 2022 as I don't want to over-extend our finances.

Just giving people a heads up and shout out to a great dealer: Frederick Ford in Seaford, DE.

Tim the sales manager is great there and was selling me a 2022 order at MSRP because I am a repeat customer (bought a 2019 raptor there brand new). My salesperson (Luisa) was great too.

The truck I ordered should get there some time in the spring or maybe earlier (build was slated for 1/24). Atlas Blue 801A with Pro Power as the only other option.

Not sure if he will sell at MSRP or with ADM when it comes in though but certainly great people to work with. If anyone is looking for a truck like that it can't hurt to reach out to them.
Mad respect

JD NYC

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey man just wait another year for the type R , we need more people like you family first. I’m sure the dealer is happy to get that mark up money from someone else

CodeOrangeGen3

Reaction score

Take care brother.