California Raptor Price Fixing

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jvo5319

Reaction score
Does anyone know ford dealers in Florida or the east coast willing to do invoice on a 19? Thank you

MO to CA

Reaction score
ALL raptors are CA legal regardless of what the window sticker says. As far as smog, if it doesn't pass just go drive it around for half hour and come back. That's all I had to do. Bought mine out of Louisiana without the CA emissions option, had no problems registering it. And yeah you'll have to get it weighed, shipping companies offer the service as well as truck stops.

There's tons of information on this site regarding all this. Don't pay CA ******** ADM. It's too easy to just buy out of state. Shipping from the south to CA only cost about $1000.

You do not have to get it weighed since it is under 6000 pounds and the shipping weight is listed on the certificate of origin. CA DMV will accept the weight listed on the COO.

OP
OP
ddpt

ddpt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You do not have to get it weighed since it is under 6000 pounds and the shipping weight is listed on the certificate of origin. CA DMV will accept the weight listed on the COO.
True

Sent from my SM-N960U1 using Tapatalk

nikhsub1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I had to. My business partner had to. DMV said weight it or ****, something must have changed with the law?

Loufish

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You have to get it weighed. I was forced to do it.

The DMV is so fickle!....The lady that did all my paperwork asked if I had it weighed and I pointed to the "Tare" weight listed on paper I got from the dealer...I played stupid and said "it's right there"...and she was like "OK"....