Buying Raptor from out of state of CA, Is it still doable?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
hj_s14

hj_s14

Full Access Member
Reaction score
LOL, it's just one of many reasons.. For me, I want to ski in the early morning and surf later the afternoon in Nov, Dec :) . Variety of cuisines & cultures, the weather etc..

Outside of In-n-Out Burger, I can't see why anyone would live in CA!
Outside of In-n-Out Burger, I can't see why anyone would live in CA!

911 Crazy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
LOL, it's just one of many reasons.. For me, I want to ski in the early morning and surf later the afternoon in Nov, Dec :) . Variety of cuisines & cultures, the weather etc..

Yeah, food, food, food. I get it. Spent my first 31 years in SoCal. Had to leave as I figured out if I stayed I'd weigh right around 700 lbs. Best food on the planet in Cali for sure. Maine, not so much. Hey but we have a Cheesecake Factory.................in freakin' Boston!

pastorwug

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Boy, ain't that so ^^^^^^^^^^^^^

BTW - bought my 2018 SCREW in Kansas City, MO, and drove it home to Santa Barbara, no sweat, fun drive, broke everything in, did the paperwork when I got home and paid the $6K plus for all the taxes, etc.
Would easily do it again (if I needed to) to ignore the horrifying ADM screwballs that around where I live. Even the cowtown of Paso Robles wanted $20K ADM for their 2018 SCREW!

There's suckers born every minute.

OP
OP
hj_s14

hj_s14

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@911 Crazy , It's funny :D .. but true..
Yeah, food, food, food. I get it. Spent my first 31 years in SoCal. Had to leave as I figured out if I stayed I'd weigh right around 700 lbs. Best food on the planet in Cali for sure. Maine, not so much. Hey but we have a Cheesecake Factory.................in freakin' Boston!

@BaseRaptor Yes, it costs a lot and feel like people and business are being ripped off to feed the freeloader... But sometimes,.. we just have to do it if we want to remain here...Going somewhere else is easy but not easy.. There are always the "plus" and "minus" in everything
Trust me, CA residents pay dearly for the perfect Mediterranean climate through gasoline costs, taxes, congestion, sky high housing prices, etc.

@pastorwug , I'm gonna have to reach out to you if I decide to pull an out of state order :) so hoepfully you can point the finger
Boy, ain't that so ^^^^^^^^^^^^^

BTW - bought my 2018 SCREW in Kansas City, MO, and drove it home to Santa Barbara, no sweat, fun drive, broke everything in, did the paperwork when I got home and paid the $6K plus for all the taxes, etc.
Would easily do it again (if I needed to) to ignore the horrifying ADM screwballs that around where I live. Even the cowtown of Paso Robles wanted $20K ADM for their 2018 SCREW!

There's suckers born every minute.