Buyers BEWARE..

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BOJANGLES

<span style="color: red;"><b>Administrator</b></sp
Supporting Member
Reaction score
No worries, if it wasn't for TMI, this site probably wouldn't be where it is today. :)

Sounds like its gonna be lovely.

iceman302

Full Throttle OG
Reaction score
No worries, if it wasn't for TMI, this site probably wouldn't be where it is today. :)

Sounds like its gonna be lovely.

Lovely? That's like when my wife calls my cars or trucks "cute".

The Fastback is going to be running a TCI torque arm setup in the rear and a TCI Mustang II in the front... to clear the 427 Windsor that's going under the hood. The massive horsepower will be lovely!

kglesq

Droid's Brother
Reaction score
Was that a maroon M5?? I think I remember seeing one at the dealership when you were test driving the white supercab. I had a white M5 that I powder coated the stock wheels black before I Raptored my world. It would have made a good little brother for the truck but it was time to move on from the V10 beast.

Indy Red--that's the one. I miss it terribly. The sound of that motor at full-whack was magical, and the faster you went the harder it pulled. Just a fantastic car.

Attachments

• M5 Delivery 3.jpg
    M5 Delivery 3.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 42
Last edited:

kglesq

Droid's Brother
Reaction score
I had an M5 also, unfortunately it got towed all the time on flatbeds due to recurring electrical issues. The driver's never complained, but I always stood out there to watch since it was loooow clearance.

How many ******* stories are you and I gonna have in common?
I too was an M5'er at one point before I Raptored my world:

2001 e39 M5
Carbon Black/Caramel Interior (BMW's Carbon Black is more like super-duper dark midnight blue).
6 Spd Manual Trans.
Dinan Stage 1 Flywheel & Clutch
Dinan Short-Shift Kit
Hamman Black Kidney Grilles

I hit 170 miles-an-hour in it once..... I loved that car.
Clearly kglesq and Raptizzle are gentlemen of superior intellect with fine taste in automobiles. :)

Indeed--nice to see I'm in such fine company. The E39's were gorgeous too. Apparently I'm not the only M car expatriate who ended up in a Raptor.

So many cars, so little time. If I get my way I'll be adding a toy car to the mix before too long. The economy seems to be bringing the prices on lightly used 997 GT3's into the realm of reasonable . . .

Last edited:

Droid

kglesq's Brother
Reaction score
Nice! Alpinweiss with murdered rims and kidneys is a great combo. What year was yours, and was it SMG or 6MT?

:signs75: Had never seen one setup like that before this post, that is gorgeous. And it's not exactly an easy car to improve.