Busted Horn

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tipnring

Full Access Member
Reaction score

2008fx4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i really need to figure out a way to mount the train horns where the tank and compressor wont get beat up offroad.

tipnring

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just ordered one from Amazon. It cost $51.47 with free shipping.
Thanks for posting this.

Has anyone installed these yet on the Raptor? Amazon.com: PIAA 85115 Superior Bass Horn: Automotive

I would like to see how you wired it since the stock plug won't fit the Piaa horn connection. I think that I can cut off the stock plug and splice the wires. I will have to go buy a couple more wires since they only give you 2 in the kit with the horns. It looks like Four leads may be needed.

Last edited:

CarRamrod

Reaction score
Has anyone installed these yet on the Raptor? Amazon.com: PIAA 85115 Superior Bass Horn: Automotive

I would like to see how you wired it since the stock plug won't fit the Piaa horn connection. I think that I can cut off the stock plug and splice the wires. I will have to go buy a couple more wires since they only give you 2 in the kit with the horns. It looks like Four leads may be needed.

How did you like these horns?

Fyermanbob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You might look into a Stebel horn 139db (about 3 times louder than stock) and very compact. About $45 on Amazon.

Last edited: