Bucking and snorting on acceleration

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bullishone

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Nope - there is no timeframe that this is associated with. Ford never solved this issue. The ecoboost community did.... weep hole is what ALL ecoboost owners do to protect themselves
Someone from Ford should actually take a moment to sue you for all the ******** and misinformation you continue to spread. I mean you spread more ******** here than you do on your Grindr profile. If I worked at Ford I would love everything you say and go straight to the lawyers, it would be fun.

NASSTY

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Someone from Ford should actually take a moment to sue you for all the ******** and misinformation you continue to spread. I mean you spread more ******** here than you do on your Grindr profile.

Lucky for him trolling is allowed here. He doesn't spread as much BS on f150forum.com as he used to, since he got banned as: Sasquatch77, FRFJimbo, darrylgibbs, 93CobraOH, 02_Lightning and probably a few more usernames I can't think of at the moment. He still spreads it lightly over there as Bravo3eco.

Jayrod

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Correction. Ford recommends 91 or above and says 87 octane is ok but will result in reduced performance.

It's a nice truck. It deserves the recommended fuel.

Reduced performance does not mean bucking and jerking lol it should perform just fine with maybe a few hp reduced power

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
This is not gas octane related at all. This is an inherent design issue from Ford. Follow my directions and problems solved.

No, it’s not and you have zero evidence to support this. Zero.

You’re just FAKE NEWS.

Now, GTFOH.

---------- Post added at 09:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:03 PM ----------

Welcome to the ecoboost life. You are experiencing misfire due to condensate buildup in the intercooler. You need the 1/16" weep hole drilled and then swap spark plugs to motorcraft sp534 gapped .030. These will need changed every 30k miles.

No, seriously, GTFOH

---------- Post added at 09:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:05 PM ----------

Nope - there is no timeframe that this is associated with. Ford never solved this issue. The ecoboost community did.... weep hole is what ALL ecoboost owners do to protect themselves

Jayzus, you are f*cking hard headed aren’t you?

Nobody here likes you, nobody here wants you here, just go the F*ck away.