Brenthel long travel install

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Darthyota

Full Access Member
Reaction score
but aren't the foxs valved progressively versus digressively for the icons? so that could account for the difference in stiffness between those two setups

OP
OP
ntm

ntm

Full Access Member
Reaction score
but aren't the foxs valved progressively versus digressively for the icons? so that could account for the difference in stiffness between those two setups

Yes, and the spring rate is higher on the icons.
They are much rougher than the fox's at lower speeds.

Bigg50

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'd imagine it would get softer with time as the shocks get broken in. Great to hear the kit is performing well for you. Nothing worse than spending a bunch of time and money and it not meeting your expectations.

OP
OP
ntm

ntm

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'd imagine it would get softer with time as the shocks get broken in. Great to hear the kit is performing well for you. Nothing worse than spending a bunch of time and money and it not meeting your expectations.

I was experiencing buyers remorse as the bills piled up, but it was all good after the first smash offroad on some familiar trails...

Now for the rear end, it's trying really hard, but it's lagging behind.

Jordan@Apollo-Optics

aka <b><font color='darkorange'>LSUstang05</font><
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Son of a bitch. Now I want long travel! Can't wait to see more pics/vids of how this is performing for you.

1ntheoc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was experiencing buyers remorse as the bills piled up, but it was all good after the first smash offroad on some familiar trails...

Now for the rear end, it's trying really hard, but it's lagging behind.

speaking of which, are you planning on any rear upgrades?

OP
OP
ntm

ntm

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hoping to make it out that way for a run before fall.
Hoping to sort the rear end out better as well before a run !
It's not even in the same league as the front now... It's borderline dangerous how easily one can drive past the rears capability and the front end is not even starting to work hard.