Break-ins through door handles

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dbull65

Reaction score
They do not make the Jimmy Jammers for the Get 3 raptors yet. I already went to get some installed. The installer stated they have not seen any current Get F150sb broken in like the last few generations were. My Gen 2 was broken in 4 times before I got the Jimmy Jammers. Also, all from the nicest places in San Antonio.

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
They do not make the Jimmy Jammers for the Get 3 raptors yet. I already went to get some installed. The installer stated they have not seen any current Get F150sb broken in like the last few generations were. My Gen 2 was broken in 4 times before I got the Jimmy Jammers. Also, all from the nicest places in San Antonio.
After one break in attempt, I had the lock cylinder on my Gen 2 removed. But 4 times…

JohnyPython

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Can you just remove the door lock rod on all of the doors instead of installing the jimmi jammers?
I think you can.

I’m mixed about the Jimmi Jammers. I think the s h i t bag thief would hack the hell out of your door trying to get around the JJ plate.

If they get in that’s OK. I recently installed a Ravelco and I think it’s more effective. Relocating the horn is a good idea too. I saw someone online lock down the hood with a chain/cable so they couldn’t cut wires/cut battery.

I’m thinking about an AirTag hidden in the truck. Cheap tracking

Anyone that has good experience with JJ plates I’m all ears and appreciate feedback.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
I’d really like to make it a lot more frustrating. Like 3/8” steel plate where that door handle goes. I’d love to keep the key access, but there has to be a way to make it take more than 3 seconds to get in with a pair of channel locks or vice grips.

Ruger

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Stainless steel wire protection for the horn wires:

Or this:

I would use stainless steel zip ties to secure the ends - available at Ace Hardware and Home Depot.

Last edited:

JohnyPython

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Stainless steel wire protection for the horn wires:

I would use stainless steel zip ties to secure the ends - available at Ace Hardware and Home Depot.
They pulled the plug on my horn. No cut wires.

I think these motherless f u ck s wanted minimal damage on their product to sell overseas.

I’m gonna pull the horn wires from the loom and relocate horn in the engine compartment.

Ruger

FRF Addict
Reaction score
They pulled the plug on my horn. No cut wires.

I think these motherless f u ck s wanted minimal damage on their product to sell overseas.

I’m gonna pull the horn wires from the loom and relocate horn in the engine compartment.
How did they get your hood open to do that?