Break-ins through door handles

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Old-Raptor-guy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Holy hell, where do you guys live. Pack up and move to a red state.

I would say if you have vehicle break ins hapending like this, then you are living hundreds of miles from actual Raptor Terrian.

A person that smashes a window in is a totally different kind of criminal that smashes a lock cylinder in.

(I could be wrong so don't flame to hard)

EMY92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Holy hell, where do you guys live. Pack up and move to a red state.

I would say if you have vehicle break ins hapending like this, then you are living hundreds of miles from actual Raptor Terrian.

A person that smashes a window in is a totally different kind of criminal that smashes a lock cylinder in.

(I could be wrong so don't flame to hard)
It's common on all F Series in Texas. Often, they are heading to the border before you know that they're gone. A lot of stolen trucks run to the border, get loaded with drugs, and are finally dumped in one of the major cities. Of course, everything is trashed by that time.

Tm2525ai

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Simple, don't leave stuff of valuer in your truck and use a heavy duty Club!
I lived in Florida for a year and this was the advice of a cop there, literally saved both my Raptor and my Corvette from being stolen!
Had my Corvette parked way out in a Best Buy parking lot one time, no one anwhere near, except for a guy in a pickup truck with a car hauler, parked right next to me...
Had caught my Raptor being prowled more than once, as well.
Might seem old school, but it works, they see the Club and off they go!

BadWRP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I agree with most on here. Anything to slow them down or prevent them is worth IMO. Especially considering we’ve been waiting for 6 + months for these trucks. Nobody gets to skip the line and pick up my raptor at a random parking lot!

Last edited:

JohnyPython

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I just got my PS door handle back from paint.

My DS lock:

C5C725A0-6968-4B4B-8011-0FF461D7A42B.jpeg

Very easy to open so the lack of a lock cylinder will maybe able to slow them down.
I don’t think the degenerate mfer thieves that violated my truck didn’t want to damage very much as it will hurt their stolen product.

They unclipped my horn but I’ll relocate and replace with an air horn. I’d like to install a 1M dB horn inside the cab so their ears bleed lol

I’m not too sure about Jimmijammers (doors and good) yet but I’m considering the Ravelco.

Last, I saw someone on YT chain the hood down so it can’t open all the way.

The cops around just busted a group of s h i t bag gangbangers with 11M worth of vehicles. They should just stretch their necks and be done with it.

Raptor R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just got my PS door handle back from paint.

My DS lock:

View attachment 340802

Very easy to open so the lack of a lock cylinder will maybe able to slow them down.
I don’t think the degenerate mfer thieves that violated my truck didn’t want to damage very much as it will hurt their stolen product.

They unclipped my horn but I’ll relocate and replace with an air horn. I’d like to install a 1M dB horn inside the cab so their ears bleed lol

I’m not too sure about Jimmijammers (doors and good) yet but I’m considering the Ravelco.

Last, I saw someone on YT chain the hood down so it can’t open all the way.

The cops around just busted a group of s h i t bag gangbangers with 11M worth of vehicles. They should just stretch their necks and be done with it.
Relocating the horn is a good idea. Get it away from the front grill so it can’t be unplugged or cut.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
couldn’t you harden the door handle assy; I’m just thinking, some 3/8” steel is probably enough to stop prying it out, but we still have the weak door cylinder attack. I’d love to keep the key access but not sure how to deal with that exposed cylinder.