Break in & robbery

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hingedthinker

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Like if you day dream, or any dream, about catching a thief in the act of stealing your stuff with a convenient 34" slugger ready in the corner and a full mag of 45AUTO stacked in your 1911 tucked into your jeans?

Bracamonte

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry to hear this. Madness out there.

Wonder why they targeted your RAPTOR or any RAPTOR? Does RAPTOR equal rich or what nots?

Raptors, TRX's, and the GMC Denali trucks are targeted in TX because the cartels pay professional car-theft crews to get them across the border to them.

New recaros

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Well my Raptor got broken into Thursday night…aside from them taking my 2 backpacks with expensive personal belongings (3 laptops & a fire arm)…wondering how they got in and why they broke this back window instead of a door window? They also had the passenger panel popped off. They left a lot of stuff in my compartments though so it wasn’t cleaned out. Assuming maybe they were perhaps trying to steal it? I don’t have a keyless start…wonder if that had an impact. This happened in a new shopping center by Shakertins in midtown area in Dallas by the parking garage. All I can say is watch out if you park in that area. Hope this doesn’t happen to anyone else, it’s a pain in the ass to deal with.
Wonder why the front seat is out

Donovan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Raptors, TRX's, and the GMC Denali trucks are targeted in TX because the cartels pay professional car-theft crews to get them across the border to them.

The great state of Texas and ya'll can't stop someone from doing this?

Are they doing this in daylight?

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
The great state of Texas and ya'll can't stop someone from doing this?

Are they doing this in daylight?
Urban PD’s here are just as bad as urban PD’s in MD - vehicle stolen = call in a report. vehicle stolen with infant inside = call in a report.
Seriously, all the police departments do if you have your vehicle stolen is take your report, vehicle description, give you a report number and say take this to your insurance company. The VIN is marked stolen and unless you’re lucky because the thieves are dumb, it’s gone and over the border.

But wait! You lave lojack / vehicle tracker and know where it’s at. “here’s your report number, call your insurance company”.

That’s why.
Now, there was a guy in S/A who had his truck nicked, got the run around from the revenuers and tracked it down himself. Found the dudes at a mall, they drew on him and he shot them. It made the news and should have shamed SAPD into taking crime more seriously but alas... no.