Brake system upgrades?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TomDirt

FRF Addict
Reaction score
This looks interesting. I can find install videos, but not a single actual comparison test video versus stock oem or Alcon.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230803-094345_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20230803-094345_Samsung Internet.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 20

TomDirt

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Those Raptor-spec front brakes were designed to fit under 17" wheels. They came out last year at SEMA, and the first question everyone asked was "will it fit my oem wheels?".

OP
OP
C

Cody Templeton

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Those Raptor-spec front brakes were designed to fit under 17" wheels. They came out last year at SEMA, and the first question everyone asked was "will it fit my oem wheels?".

It looks like they have 2 kits for the front - one that requires 20" wheels, and one that fits under 17" wheels. They only have 1 kit for the rear though, and it requires 18" wheels, plus it doesn't match the 17" front kit. I guess if you just want to do the fronts then sure?

TomDirt

FRF Addict
Reaction score
someone in their marketing department had to do the math and realized there's a million potential f150 customers out there..... at the right price.

OP
OP
C

Cody Templeton

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It would be nice to see them put it against OEM and Alcon for sure. I would agree, if you're going to just upgrade the fronts and run 17's, then the Wilwood is probably the better option over the Alcons due to price.