Border Patrol Raptor Spotted

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ShiftyCapone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Speaking of high school dropouts.......

military different story!! they might need to high tail out of a situation!! i can respect that! but some boarder patrol??? i dont think any mexicans can out run a jeep wrangler or a normal f 150

---------- Post added at 09:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:04 AM ----------

tell me would you cross your $48-$52k truck through a river that deep and swift?? no!! but if you had a free one to tear up and not have to pay for the damage you sure would!!

---------- Post added at 09:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:05 AM ----------

its just a bunch of high school drop outs that could never afford one on there own so the use the tax paying mans/womens!!

....it's called English ************....do you speak it?

Last edited:

408RCLB

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So, you say I owe $52k towards the national debt? Well if that's the case, then I'm all paid up over the last year and a half, that also takes care of your "I'm betting you don't pay taxes" ass-hattery. Where the **** do you get off all high and mighty? What is it you do to positively affect this country? Anything? Have you served in the military? How about law enforcement?

Gonna go out on a limb and say you didn't do either (you made assumptions about me, so I'm returning the favor) and I'll also go out on another limb and say that even though you're bitching about all this wasteful spending, you haven't done a damn thing to change it. Hell you don't even feel like actually presenting any real facts, you just tell me I don't pay taxes, inferring that I leech off the system because I have a "military" icon under my name. Then you call Bojangles a ******* ****.

Stay classy....
dude, dont even listen to this dbag... he's clearly a ******* troll! :scum:
Speaking of high school dropouts.......

....it's called English ************....do you speak it?
sam jackson is comin for his ass :gr_guns:
+1!

Is it wrong that I hear Samuel L. Jackson when I read this??!

no, its oh so right! :fuckyea:

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
Oh I know he's a troll, sometimes it's just fun to fire back to see where it's going y'know? Besides everyone got their popcorn out, no reason to waste good popcorn!

saltiballs

Reaction score
whatever obama!! join the bandwagon!!! i was told at disney all of our problems just float away!! ban me, **** at me, whatever you like!! ford raptors are a luxury just like BMW and Porsche. i guess im not grown up enough to make these poo poo decisions?? because we didnt see social security coming as a hell storm as all these baby boomers retire?? but we have ford raptor border patrols!!! THAT ARE SUNK!!! but then again im just another moron!!! maybe someone can help an idiot out?? and tell me how to end my account?? i asked Bojangles and he failed to give me directions!!

---------- Post added at 03:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:45 PM ----------

P.S. I cant be a troll..... they are scary!!

19Stang67

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Raptor a luxury? Only if you paid dealer sticker. Last I saw the Border patrol uses Chevy Tahoes (45K), Ford F250 in diesel that are at least 50k all in 4X4. After all the cages and sirens it probably goes up another 8 to 10k. Plus who says the Border Patrol is paying full price for a Raptor. I live and off road in the desert and have experienced flash floods, it seems they just got caught one.

OP
OP
FarFromStock

FarFromStock

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Well shit! I thought my well-intentioned thread, that took a sad twist, had taken its last breath some time ago. :sorry:

Now I have to go make some more popcorn!!!

Oh well, I was getting hungry anyway.

:popcorn: