Border Patrol Raptor Spotted

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
FarFromStock

FarFromStock

FRF Addict
Reaction score
:wtf2: It's amazing how an innocent post about seeing something cool on TV can go Tango Uniform so quickly.

Thankfully most of us Raptor enthusiasts don't need to over analyze and turn everything into a political soapbox issue.

So, does anyone have any other cool pictures of Raptor's in service?

BOJANGLES

<span style="color: red;"><b>Administrator</b></sp
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Lmao.
I already said I'm not banning you. Not sure how I became the "****" but you're welcome to keep going on your lil tirade if you'd like.

:popcorn:

Dkyacht

Full Access Member
Reaction score
****??? How the hell did we end up there? Hey Bo if he thinks your a **** maybe you should try living up to your new name? Lol.

Dave

408RCLB

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dan your probably to young to remember but they use to have a customs boat called the blue thunder. It was a 48' scarab with 4 454 big block engines. Armed to the teeth and could run all day at 110-130mph!

Dave
excuse me while I google the shit out of that and procede to fap! that sounds like a glorious vessel :rockit: Edit: indeed it is!!
BlueThunder.jpg
****??? How the hell did we end up there? Hey Bo if he thinks your a **** maybe you should try living up to your new name? Lol.

Dave
hey, just cuz ima german doesnt mean ima ****!! oh wait... you meant bo :secret:

Last edited:

Dkyacht

Full Access Member
Reaction score
excuse me while I google the shit out of that and procede to fap! that sounds like a glorious vessel :rockit: Edit: indeed it is!!
BlueThunder.jpg

hey, just cuz ima german doesnt mean ima ****!! oh wait... you meant bo :secret:

That was only 1 of them, they had another bigger one around 48' that was a seized drug boat. It had 4 502 supercharged engines, huge weapons cache, armored cockpit, and some other crazy top notch electrical stuff. I worked with the company that rebuilt the engines. It “unofficially“ topped out at 148kts!!

Dave

408RCLB

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That was only 1 of them, they had another bigger one around 48' that was a seized drug boat. It had 4 502 supercharged engines, huge weapons cache, armored cockpit, and some other crazy top notch electrical stuff. I worked with the company that rebuilt the engines. It “unofficially“ topped out at 148kts!!
Dave
holy shit ****!! that's insane! hey drug runners... ":flipthebird: lets race! :yaoface2:"

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
protect me?? im not saying they are not protecting me!! but the whole idea of wasteful spending is something very few can grasp.. you my friend are among those who see a little bit here and there wont hurt us.. well there are somewhere around 420 ish government agencies. maybe the $175,000 test "to determine if ******* makes Japanese quail engage in sexually risky behavior" is a good idea to you too!! or the 1.8 million for the museum of neon signs in Las Vegas, Nevada. you currently owe $52K and counting towards our debt.. if your a taxpayer (which im guessing you not) you owe almost 3 X that!!

protect me???? ha

---------- Post added at 10:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:54 PM ----------

Im not saying they are stupid!!! the $50k truck that the driver will never pay for THATS SUNK!!! thats the pic that says it all your just assuming that!!! thanks tho! and for cartels ummmmmm we have tanks and helicopters for the big boys im pro military.. but last i checked the raptor isn't equipped with rocket launchers and bullet proof glass?? so whats the 411hp for??? thats all it is over other trucks is suspension and HP. but the helicopters they already have can out run any truck, van, bus, or mexican from what i know.. so you can paint me as a poo poo face all you want just because i asked "why" ****!

---------- Post added at 10:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:01 PM ----------

if this forum is all about that over a little disagreement on wasteful spending!!!! DO IT! ill still be able to sleep!!

So, you say I owe $52k towards the national debt? Well if that's the case, then I'm all paid up over the last year and a half, that also takes care of your "I'm betting you don't pay taxes" ass-hattery. Where the **** do you get off all high and mighty? What is it you do to positively affect this country? Anything? Have you served in the military? How about law enforcement?

Gonna go out on a limb and say you didn't do either (you made assumptions about me, so I'm returning the favor) and I'll also go out on another limb and say that even though you're bitching about all this wasteful spending, you haven't done a damn thing to change it. Hell you don't even feel like actually presenting any real facts, you just tell me I don't pay taxes, inferring that I leech off the system because I have a "military" icon under my name. Then you call Bojangles a ******* ****.

Stay classy....