bolt on bump stops?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mudblood

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Did a search but really could not find any answer to my direct question. Is there a simple bump stop system out there that is a bolt on to our frame. All I have seen require welding and that is something I am really not keen on. Just looking for a simple system that is a cut above factory. Don't plan and major jumps or "whoops".

D

Deleted member 12951

Actually, what bump stop requires welding? All that I have seen do not so curious which one does.

OP
OP
M

mudblood

FRF Addict
Reaction score
rpg, svc, icon, sdhq all have bolt on kits.

search brother, it is your friend

Perhaps I am obviously reading incorrectly. Forgive the misinformation! I guess I need to find an install vid or instructions to see exactly how they remove the stock bump stops and install the new "air bumps".
As I stated in my first comments I did a full search but my specific question was not answered. A search is not always as intuitive as we would like. I will try a more complete search in the future as I know how irritating it can be to ask the same or similar questions over and over again.

Last edited:

Bulletnjm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Perhaps I am obviously reading incorrectly. Forgive the misinformation! I guess I need to find an install vid or instructions to see exactly how they remove the stock bump stops and install the new "air bumps".
As I stated in my first comments I did a full search but my specific question was not answered. A search is not always as intuitive as we would like. I will try a more complete search in the future as I know how irritating it can be to ask the same or similar questions over and over again.

Rpg has multiple install videos on there website

mkelly984

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The stock bumps are only held in with a single bolt up the middle, I believe it's 13mm.

Huck

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The stock bumps are only held in with a single bolt up the middle, I believe it's 13mm.

Beat me to it.

I have full stage 4+ and other mods and have yet to weld anything.

All the bump kit manufactures I listed are all bolt on.

They all have install instructions on their websites with photos none the less

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Labraptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
SVC is super nice. All bolt on and very straight forward install. Pictures on their site and they posted a video in the suspension sub-forum I believe. It is adjustable for towing or off road. Fit in very easy.

OP
OP
M

mudblood

FRF Addict
Reaction score
SVC is super nice. All bolt on and very straight forward install. Pictures on their site and they posted a video in the suspension sub-forum I believe. It is adjustable for towing or off road. Fit in very easy.

Yes I have just looked at it and very nice. Thanks everyone.