BNIB COBB intake and COBB Access port A/P

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

EasyAllin

Reaction score
88FAC143-C4EB-49E6-A54C-46D75981058F.jpeg I purchased a COBB access port and COBB intake brand new from Surgeline locally here Portland Oregon a few months back for $995. I was curious, I never installed the intake as it is brand new in the box unopened with the original receipt in my name taped to the top of it but the Cobb accessport the tech there installed it on my raptor then a few weeks later I uninstalled it then traded my truck in for a new car. Will this Cobb AP work on a 2019 truck? Also does 800 shipped sound fair sense the intake is new and the AP is considered used sense installed for a few weeks? I also have the American flag front and rear FORD decal graphics in black/Grey and also the thing to make the blow off valve loader. Thanks.

signalbobby

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don’t get it. Are you trying to sell this here? If so there is a for sale thread.