Blue vinyl hood wrap on black truck.....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sitdown

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Let me know if you get vinyl crazy this weekend, i want to do my hood and grill mustache

OP
OP
SeXualAVENGER

SeXualAVENGER

Full Access Member
Reaction score
u5a7utyh.jpg

Looks a bit darker in person but as you can see it changed color in the light. Ill give it a week or so to decide if I like it. I'm getting pretty good at doing these wraps. Took about 45 min w one other person helping.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

---------- Post added at 02:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:27 PM ----------

Might "Fred" it later.

Big Blue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
u5a7utyh.jpg

Looks a bit darker in person but as you can see it changed color in the light. Ill give it a week or so to decide if I like it. I'm getting pretty good at doing these wraps. Took about 45 min w one other person helping.

---------- Post added at 02:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:27 PM ----------

Might "Fred" it later.

I like it Tony, very cool!

Kanakry

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I kind of want to do a matte black hood. I am extremely impatient when it comes to that kind of of thing though. Maybe the fender flares as well

MTUH3

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Just take it to Chris and Josh.... I thought about having them ship me my decals, but they did a great job and I could sit there an BS while they made sure everything came out perfect

SvtDon

FRF Addict
Reaction score
u5a7utyh.jpg

Might "Fred" it later.

What Color. Metallic blue?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

OP
OP
SeXualAVENGER

SeXualAVENGER

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How big of a piece did you use Tony? I think I might try it myself and see what I think

5'x7' to be safe. If you're going to matte black, I would go w satin black. Looks much better.

---------- Post added at 02:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:58 PM ----------

What Color. Metallic blue?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Yes it's 3M scotchprint 1080 matte blue metallic.

---------- Post added at 03:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:59 PM ----------

I kind of want to do a matte black hood. I am extremely impatient when it comes to that kind of of thing though. Maybe the fender flares as well

Fenders would be tough but doable.