Blue vinyl hood wrap on black truck.....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
SeXualAVENGER

SeXualAVENGER

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Let me know if you get vinyl crazy this weekend, i want to do my hood and grill mustache

Ill help you out whenever I have a free day. I have lots of random days off, but usually only have 1-2 weekends off a month. Just let me know when you have available.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Milez28

Full Access Member
Reaction score
courtesy of your friends @ Designs-N-Signs

Chris and I went back and forth several times on mixing some "Fox" blue and black together and I think this would look killer.. What do yall think?

Attachments

• Hood Options.jpg
    Hood Options.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 67
  • side blue.PNG
    side blue.PNG
    29 KB · Views: 68
OP
OP
SeXualAVENGER

SeXualAVENGER

Full Access Member
Reaction score
courtesy of your friends @ Designs-N-Signs

Chris and I went back and forth several times on mixing some "Fox" blue and black together and I think this would look killer.. What do yall think?

I like the sides

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Sitdown

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looks great T, gonna give grey a go next week. Also found a blk metallic vinyl that matches well to the tux black for the fenders, just not looking forward to pulling them off. May slap them on mounted to see if I like the color before going though the removal hassles.

OP
OP
SeXualAVENGER

SeXualAVENGER

Full Access Member
Reaction score
After having the blue on for a bit, I'm not sure I like it......
May change it to something else. Back to black probably, unless anyone else has a bright idea! I think gray/silver would look good. We'll see how SitDown's Raider truck turns out....

Labraptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Badger did some pin stripes on his hood in red. Unique look I have not seen before. Maybe you would like a smaller area of accent color?

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2

Milez28

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I agree, it's not the color combo.. It might just be too much of it in one spot. Try little suttle accents at a time until it starts coming together