Blow Through Subwoofer process has begun

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

R@pt0r

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Have you considered running a dual or single bandpass with the box/subs in the bed and venting the ports through the cab? You could make the back of the box in the bed out of 3/4 inch plexiglass. This would reduce the amount you have to cut.

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Update: we're moving forward with the blow through using 4 12w7's. However, we are removing all recently installed door speakers and going with 2 pair of Focal KRX2's on a JL HD 600/4 in the front doors. Putting the existing Focal K2's in the rear doors on one side of another JL HD 600/4 and bridging the remaining 2 channels to the center stage. Since we are moving forward with blow through design and are now fabricating door pods and amp rack with fiberglass, estimated build time to completion is now 2 weeks. I will add photos as they become available to existing drop box link in first post. TBC...

First photo is in...

annoyed-mother-of-god-l.png

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You know that feeling down low in your body when you see a nasty accident with blood and guts or when someone tells you a story about a guy getting some awful surgery?

:greenchainsaw:

That's the feeling I got when I looked at this pic:

ayucYU0rJitEaIzKkAPqi4CVVg2JkRbD0SA6PgNSBUY

I'm just glad it's not my truck.

And I'm glad someone is doing it so we all can see it.

xf9AxnepldM8ovXnk-MKsX3xjJ_6gyZAIW45gXWX5l4

Lptx1XAxXflyl8yDLULhzlVikjHD4LZuZtl08FAf338

OP
OP
S

St1cky

Reaction score
You know that feeling down low in your body when you see a nasty accident with blood and guts or when someone tells you a story about a guy getting some awful surgery?

That's the feeling I got when I looked at this pic:

I'm just glad it's not my truck.

And I'm glad someone is doing it so we all can see it.

Yeah I get that feeling when I see raptors jumping hills offroad and totaled, or jumping dunes in the desert and bending all those precious offroad parts that really aren't meant for it, as if they're actually off road vehicles. They're about as off road capable as an H2 Hummer, oh wait, I had an H2 buried up to the doors once. Anyways, happy you had any feeling at all, that's more than what most people get.

Maxx2893

Rock and Roll Offroad
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Lmao, got some animosity there squirt? Oh btw, these off road parts are actually off road capable. No they won't do better than a built prerunner or a race vehicle, but they are better than any stock truck available.

bstoner59

does it come in shmedium?
Reaction score
The guy with a box of speakers in his bed and a hole through the cab is really going to tell us how off road capable our trucks are...give me a break. Have fun with your little speaker shush gem. I'm sure all the high school girls will love it!!

OP
OP
S

St1cky

Reaction score
Lmao, got some animosity there squirt? Oh btw, these off road parts are actually off road capable. No they won't do better than a built prerunner or a race vehicle, but they are better than any stock truck available.

Animosity? I shared a build that I thought someone here might be interested in seeing, and since the beginning I've received animosity (you might want to look up the word), insults, misinformation, and quite frankly am tired of it. I'm removing all pictures and information now. If anyone wants to see the rest of the build they can pm me. Thanks to those who have been supportive with information and ideas. Also, I'm fine if someone doesn't like what I'm doing as I respect you're right to an opinion, but personal attacks are just BS.

---------- Post added at 04:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:41 PM ----------

The guy with a box of speakers in his bed and a hole through the cab is really going to tell us how off road capable our trucks are...give me a break. Have fun with your little speaker shush gem. I'm sure all the high school girls will love it!!

ROFL LOLOL

Really have nothing to say to you *****. Obviously someone here is looking at underage girls you f'ing molester. Those of us who have been married over 12yrs are just having a little fun with our time and money.