Blow Through Subwoofer process has begun

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
holy crap....... im gone for a couple days and all hell breaks loose.

im neutral on this thread. i love the truck for offroading and wouldnt give up bedspace so i can keep a bedrack, and also structural integrity, but at the sametime, being a car audio shop, we love doing these kinds of projects. if you owned a shop and someone comes in with $15k, you sure as hell are going to do your best to make him happy. because if that one guy tells his friends, you just might have 5 other guys wanting the same thing.
if he doesnt plan on offroading the truck, thats his business, and being a mostly offroad forum (with the occasional "every thread derail") there are reasons why others wont follow suite. i missed the new pics, but hopefully the job gets done right and quickly.

Harblar

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Same here, Noah. Take a day to go drinking and everyone gets **** in there juice.

Not a mod I would do, but what the hell... Not my money, so who gives a shit?

Still not sure why this thread derailed to begin with, but the op is being a total ahole at this point.
Seriously? Someone gives you critism on a public post and you go all Obama on anyone that disagree's with you? Get a life, ****.

You talk like you know what you're doing and then say you're going to eliminate "all" vibrations in your truck by fully dynamiting it... Yeah that will work, but did you know that you could get the same result with only 25% coverage? Not likely since you came on a predominately offroad forum to show off your "awesome/extreme" audio build that you have absolutely nothing to do with other than signing the check....

Seriously... I'm going to be checking out all the other raptors forums from now on looking for the "Help!! My Raptor Broke in half!!!!" Thread. I'll save you a bit of time... When it happens,

It's your fault!!! :wizserious: