Blow Through Subwoofer process has begun

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jlatigo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
WOW that's ballsy! but I admire your passion for what you want done and look forward to seeing the pics and write up on your results!

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
what do you plan on using the truck for? with that much bass, it wont matter what speakers you have in there. you are just going to be giant vibrator. haha

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
think of it as an accordian bag. its very flexible so it will still allow the cab and bed to move independantly. but you must do it right, otherwise the first rain storm hits and you will be in a truck without a paddle..... although i wouldnt be offroading anymore with this type of setup.

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
To each his own. If you're gonna build a four wheeled bass boom box you may as well do it with a Raptor :ryu-cvs-hadoken-a:

This could be one of the ultimate Raptor
5621-street-queen-glitter.gif

f16YODA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is just nauseating. You are losing almost all of the functionality for which this truck was designed. While you may safely do some low speed rock-crawling, you won't be fording any streams while doing it. And high speed whoops, forget about it. I suspect that kit costs a pretty penny and you don't want to be jangling it around and getting it full of dust.

Sorry, that's my 2 cents. Like MMD said, to each his own. If you are happy with it, then I suppose that's what counts.

Have at you!
- YODA :Jedi:

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
ya I was thinking keep the speakers under the back seat and put the rest in the bed. I know nothing about this stuff tho.

Michaelkgorski

Full Access Member
Reaction score
To each his own. If you're gonna build a four wheeled bass boom box you may as well do it with a Raptor :ryu-cvs-hadoken-a:

This could be one of the ultimate Raptor

Ya I agree with him. and the other guy u will lose all functionality and yes it will b a street queen. I decided against a subwoofer. But if that's what u would enjoy more often than off roading and enjoy more than off roading do it.