Blow Through Subwoofer process has begun

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
so your sound system will not vibrate or is that why you chose the raptor for it's vibration absorbing shocks.

not that most of us wouldn't want a nice sounding radio why we click on the thread but this is not a stereo forum It's a ford raptor forum you ********.

OP
OP
S

St1cky

Reaction score
so your sound system will not vibrate or is that why you chose the raptor for it's vibration absorbing shocks.

not that most of us wouldn't want a nice sounding radio why we click on the thread but this is not a stereo forum It's a ford raptor forum you ********.

Well you made a stupid comment so i gave a stupid response. Oh and the reason I created a thread on the RAPTOR forums is because of the mod I'm doing to my RAPTOR *******. Oh and in the Audio/Video/Electronics section no less. Damn some of you people are stupid.

---------- Post added at 11:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:05 PM ----------

Why is it that all the ******** here have over several thousand posts? Is it some kind of club? Know-it-all arrogant ***** that feel its their truck and theirs alone? Damn I can't wait to move on to the lifting and wheels upgrade stage of my truck. This should get interesting.

Sliver Raptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
:smiley-face-popcorn:smiley-face-popcorn:smiley-face-popcorn:smiley-face-popcorn:smiley-face-popcorn:smiley-face-popcorn:smiley-face-popcorn:smiley-face-popcorn:smiley-face-popcorn:smiley-face-popcorn:smiley-face-popcorn:smiley-face-popcorn:smiley-face-popcorn:smiley-face-popcorn:smiley-face-popcorn:smiley-face-popcorn:smiley-face-popcorn:smiley-face-popcorn:smiley-face-popcorn:smiley-face-popcorn:smiley-face-popcorn:smiley-face-popcorn:smiley-face-popcorn:smiley-face-popcorn:smiley-face-popcorn:smiley-face-popcorn:smiley-face-popcorn

Well you made a stupid comment so i gave a stupid response. Oh and the reason I created a thread on the RAPTOR forums is because of the mod I'm doing to my RAPTOR *******. Oh and in the Audio/Video/Electronics section no less. Damn some of you people are stupid.

---------- Post added at 11:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:05 PM ----------

Why is it that all the ******** here have over several thousand posts? Is it some kind of club? Know-it-all arrogant ***** that feel its their truck and theirs alone? Damn I can't wait to move on to the lifting and wheels upgrade stage of my truck. This should get interesting.

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Angry for being attacked by a **** stick like you? nahh. You mean nothing to me and probably anyone else according to what I've heard. You can take your truck and all your miles and drive it up your boyfriends ass for all I care boy. ******* wannabe is all you are.

Dude you don't know shit. Well, you may know how to pay someone to make a big ******* hole in your truck bed and cab so you can "port music" into it.

Just because you don't know asphalt from dirt isn't held against you. But when you call out people like Stoner who knows more about offroading than you know about cutting holes in your truck just shows what a ****** bag you are.

Dkyle1220

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just want dynamat so my subs won't rattle my back doors and roof when I'm blaring my offensive music and smokin a j lol, but my input is irrelevant right now. Carry on.

OP
OP
S

St1cky

Reaction score
Dude you don't know shit. Well, you may know how to pay someone to make a big ******* hole in your truck bed and cab so you can "port music" into it.

Just because you don't know asphalt from dirt isn't held against you. But when you call out people like Stoner who knows more about offroading than you know about cutting holes in your truck just shows what a ****** bag you are.

Wow you just keep making up shit and twisting comments around as you go along. And I'm the ******? Are you bipolar or ADD or something else? I get it that you guys HATE my mod. GET OVER IT

OP
OP
S

St1cky

Reaction score
I'm really tired of this arguing. I didn't want this argument so I'm not going to try and end it. Go ahead and take the last word and bash me and my mod all you want. This will in fact be my last post. I've already told an administrator about this situation and have requested this thread and my account be deleted. Screw all of you except the guy smokin his J and those who've supported this mod with any interest whatsoever.

Cya

Dkyle1220

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hope your system turns out good.consider digital designs, great quality and great price, couldn't be happier.

Last edited: