Blow Through Subwoofer process has begun

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Squatting Dog

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I will strongly disagree with you about the Raptor not being a capable off road truck! I have driven in almost EVER conceivable condition in the Raptor.. So far have only been stuck ONCE (that was at the snoball500). If properly equipped (tires mostly) and not driven like a girl, the Raptor is the most capable off road production ever made in the US!

-Greg (aka squatting dog)

OP
OP
S

St1cky

Reaction score
his magnets would fall off with all that vibrating.

I honestly have no idea what this means. I already have to sorta dumb myself down to communicate with some of you. Did you lose a magnet on a cheap sub or something? I know the raptors drive like shit but do they start to vibrate uncontrollably at some point? Perhaps I chose the wrong truck to invest such a system. Still don't know what you mean but your buddy max sure got a rise. Must be a language only you window lickers understand.

bstoner59

does it come in shmedium?
Reaction score
It's a joke from another thread.

You're just an angry ****. I don't give a shit what you do with your truck but don't talk shit on us that enjoy to use the truck for its intended purpose. I've got more off road miles than you have on your truck total so I have a little better perspective when it comes to the off road capabilities of this truck.

OP
OP
S

St1cky

Reaction score
It's a joke from another thread.

You're just an angry ****. I don't give a shit what you do with your truck but don't talk shit on us that enjoy to use the truck for its intended purpose. I've got more off road miles than you have on your truck total so I have a little better perspective when it comes to the off road capabilities of this truck.

Angry for being attacked by a **** stick like you? nahh. You mean nothing to me and probably anyone else according to what I've heard. You can take your truck and all your miles and drive it up your boyfriends ass for all I care boy. ******* wannabe is all you are.

bstoner59

does it come in shmedium?
Reaction score
Hahaha! For someone that's not an angry **** you sure like to use a lot of naughty words! You're a tool...:wizlick:

OP
OP
S

St1cky

Reaction score
Hahaha! For someone that's not an angry **** you sure like to use a lot of naughty words! You're a tool..

How many posts do you have again and I'M the tool? rofl
Sounds like you need a life. Oh yeah, you CA liberals live off the govt. nm

Dkyle1220

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't want to be " that guy" but I've got a sub box under my back seat and I love the way it sounds, I off-road it almost daily and I have zero problems. On another note a good rule to live by Is **** everyone's opinions unless you ask or them. Just my two cents. If anyone is curios I'm running two digital designs 2500 series 8's in a ported box with a 1000w amp, it's ******* LOUD, like I might have the loudest system in a raptor loud, but none the less it is. For the most part a useless mod besides pissing off old ***** and killing my hearing, the ******* and highschool kids around town are awful jealous though anyone who ask about it almost ***** when I tell them they are just 8's I'm about to dynamat the roof and back Half of the truck to reduce vibration. Feel like I'm just on a half drunken rant right now. Good day sir's

Last edited:
OP
OP
S

St1cky

Reaction score
I don't want to be " that guy" but I've got a sub box under my back seat and I love the way it sounds, I off-road it almost daily and I have zero problems. On another note a good rule to live by Is **** everyone's opinions unless you ask or them. Just my two cents. If anyone is curios I'm running two digital designs 2500 series 8's in a ported box with a 1000w amp, it's ******* LOUD, like I might have the loudest system in a raptor loud, but none the less it is. For the most part a useless mod besides pissing off old ***** and killing my hearing, the ******* and highschool kids around town are awful jealous though anyone who ask about it almost ***** when I tell them they are just 8's I'm about to dynamat the roof and back Hal of the truck to reduce vibration. Feel like I'm just on a half drunken rant right now. Good day sir's

Dynamat from the pedals all the way back and the entire roof. Did this to my tundra and it was awesome deadening.