GEN 2 Big Brake Kits

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

brettmess24

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did you get your brake kits installed? If so how do you like them?

Sure did and they are better than expected!!!! Coming in less than Alcon and way less than brembo my R1 BBK is excellent!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NHnewbie

Reaction score
Interested in upgrading brakes on my 2018 SCrew but concerned about changes to unsprung weight when larger wheels/tires are necessary. What side effects on handling due to this? First choice is Brembo, but something to fit OEM wheels also attractive. Will the Alcon kits fit OEM beadlock wheels?

FmaxTurboSi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Interested in upgrading brakes on my 2018 SCrew but concerned about changes to unsprung weight when larger wheels/tires are necessary. What side effects on handling due to this? First choice is Brembo, but something to fit OEM wheels also attractive. Will the Alcon kits fit OEM beadlock wheels?

check the other threads titled R1 BBK and Alcon

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score

I posted in your other thread, but also wanted to reply here.

The Alcon kit will fit with OEM beadlock wheels with the included 7mm spacers. I cannot confirm if they will fit without the spacers. We have not tested fitment on the OEM Beadlock wheels, only the OEM non-beadlock wheels.

FmaxTurboSi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I posted in your other thread, but also wanted to reply here.

The Alcon kit will fit with OEM beadlock wheels with the included 7mm spacers. I cannot confirm if they will fit without the spacers. We have not tested fitment on the OEM Beadlock wheels, only the OEM non-beadlock wheels.

wonder if anyone in the houston area with the oem beadlocks would be willing to drive to your shop for a test fit???:biggrin:

brettmess24

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Someone weigh those alcons before they install!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk