BFG Whites Out

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Banned
Reaction score
I like the whites out look. I don't think it's "old school" only. Sure that's how they did it back then, but that doesn't mean it's only cool for old vehicles.

Prybar

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've had a couple with white letters out. I always seem to regret it at some point. Never the case with the blackwalls out. I never wish I would have gone white. Just my experience.

BOJANGLES

<span style="color: red;"><b>Administrator</b></sp
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I've had a couple with white letters out. I always seem to regret it at some point. Never the case with the blackwalls out. I never wish I would have gone white. Just my experience.

So what you're trying to say is now that you've gone black, you'll never go back...??

nold

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i like the white out look also :) make sure you have agressive look tires though

Ni9mm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
So whats wrong with being or doing different than everyone else? Umm... nothing. Follow the path least traveled. It is a Raptor you know! We cant all be the same. How boring would that be? Go for it brother.