BFG KM2s

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

E63

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ah...gotcha. Icey roads are like a foreign country for me!

---------- Post added at 07:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:26 AM ----------

Good to hear this. I've been meaning to switch out my grabbers for KM2's in the near future.

I suggest spending the money and buying the certificates (for free replacement) if you are going to do serious off road, rocky terrain stuff. They are so expensive and the chances of damaging one I think are pretty high.

Raptizzle

FYT
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I suggest spending the money and buying the certificates (for free replacement) if you are going to do serious off road, rocky terrain stuff. They are so expensive and the chances of damaging one I think are pretty high.

What kind of $$$ we talking about for the certificates? Sounds like a great idea though...

E63

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What kind of $$$ we talking about for the certificates? Sounds like a great idea though...

I think it was $260 for four tires. and any off road damage happened on road, wink wink (from the salesman's lips not mine)

BOJANGLES

<span style="color: red;"><b>Administrator</b></sp
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm about to spring for new tires too. Gonna give my Grabbers to a buddy and step up to some 37x12.50x17s. I keep debating between these KM2s and Baja TAs. Does anyone know the difference in weight?

phydough

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I did not buy the replacement certs. On the tire I got a railroad spike in; nobody would repair it so the Discount Tire guy prorated it for $180.01 out of my pocket. I should have just jammed in a half dozen plugs in and called it done.