BFG KM2s

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Justafordguy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'll be getting mud tires put on my Raptor as soon as it gets here (not a fan of all terrains). I was considering BFG KM2 because I have them on my bronco and they have worked great. My concern is that the Raptor is much heavier and I'll be driving it much more. Does anyone run KM2s on their Raptor? How are they holding up and how is the ride/handling?

Hockster

My 45ft Bluewater Party
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have them on my Raptor and love em!!! I only have 2k miles on them... My truck it a daily driver...

Banned
Reaction score
How well do they do in snow and ice. I know I know they're a mid tire they're not gonna be great, but how bad are they lol.
Wonder if you could add siping to them?
Just thinking out loud here I'm getting a set for my ranger.

Hockster

My 45ft Bluewater Party
Supporting Member
Reaction score
How well do they do in snow and ice. I know I know they're a mid tire they're not gonna be great, but how bad are they lol.
Wonder if you could add siping to them?
Just thinking out loud here I'm getting a set for my ranger.

Living where you do and not needing a large tire I would get the Green Diamonds... Green Diamond Tire

DirtNasty

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Get two sets.

Im thinking of doing Duratracs, and some aggressive mud/rock tire (boggers maybe? who knows).

I just need to sell this set of 18in SSR's from the car i had two cars ago (amazing how shit collects in the garage aint it?).