beware of so cal. dealers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ckkb04

Reaction score
Take a drive to Peoria Ford in Arizona near phoenix..good deal below msrp and plenty of inventory...All dealers in so cal think they have us by the balls. Send em a message. Drove my truck home and got better deal than i could find on ordering a truck in so cal.

Attachments

• IMG_2907.jpg
    IMG_2907.jpg
    101.2 KB · Views: 83
Last edited:

Raptizzle

FYT
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wow, so you're saying dealers in SoCal charge more than around the country? News to us so thanks for the invaluable insight!

Btw... Your classy email to my wife regarding your special order through the dealership provided us with some laughs. :waytogo:

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Wow, so you're saying dealers in SoCal charge more than around the country? News to us so thanks for the invaluable insight!

Btw... Your classy email to my wife regarding your special order through the dealership provided us with some laughs. :waytogo:

Interesting insight - do you think he'll tell us more about his views on the SoCal automobile market?

While we wait for him to do that please tell us more about his "classy email to (your) wife!" :winner_second_h4h:

EFTOBIAS

Full Access Member
Reaction score

:tizzle: :popcorn:

OP
OP
ckkb04

ckkb04

Reaction score
Well if the shoe fits...............so sensitive around here.....saved 2k and have a truck in my driveway, not by May....

btw the email was very PG don't know what ur crying about. You bringing it up only makes your dealership look bad I wasn't gonna bring it to the Forum..I never mentioned any specific dealers in so cal..Some things are better left alone....

Last edited:

RAPTORSV

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yea cali taxes what 20% and $1000 registration

Sales tax is based on where you live. Tax and license combined around 10%. You can find around $500 to $1000 over invoice, but you need to phone dealers and talk to the right people. They don't come to you.