Best wheels for Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Topher

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello all, What are some the best wheels out there for a 2020 Ford Raptor? Would you recommend Fuel, Icons, Methods, or something else?

Thank you

HOLLYWOOD 1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome. Really depends on you. I'm a Methods guy, always have been. That doesn't mean other wheel manufacturers aren't worth a look, I just like Methods. You can contact Pacific Wheel for many different styles / manufacturers.

2 things I will recommend, staying with the 17" wheel, if you plan to offroad, and definitely getting new / aftermarket lug nuts.

OP
OP
Topher

Topher

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks Hollywood1, I'm definitely been look at the Methods, liking these in the pic below for my Lead Foot are you able to identify this one. Like how its all black some of the ones I see on the Methods site that are close to this seem to have gold.
Ford_Raptor_Black_Method_Wheels_Blackout_12.jpg

OP
OP
Topher

Topher

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks 04Ram2500Hemi I too love the 2019-2020 Ford Raptor OEM Bead Locks. I'm just having trouble locating them around me for a good deal. Ford tried to say they are $1600 a wheel and Im not paying that when its a $1895 upgraded when you buy the truck