Best wheels for Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DFS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Innov8 is the way to go if you have the bank roll

OP
OP
Topher

Topher

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Im really trying to find them OEM 2020 bead-locks just no one is selling them in Dallas area or Ford was asking some $1600 a wheel and I laughed on the phone when I heard that even the Ford Rep said whattttttttt that cant be but he checked 3 times and asked 2 different people.

CHMP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Best wheels on a Gen2? that's easy, these:

Kj3Sk1.jpg

8cHay7.jpg

Did you paint the beauty rings or blast them? It looks great.

I just bought a set of 19/20 beadlock wheels from a fellow FRF member and immediately ordered the FP beadlock rings for them. Now I feel like I should have just done what you did lol.

Im really trying to find them OEM 2020 bead-locks just no one is selling them in Dallas area or Ford was asking some $1600 a wheel and I laughed on the phone when I heard that even the Ford Rep said whattttttttt that cant be but he checked 3 times and asked 2 different people.

Just keep checking in on the garage sale and craigslist/ebay portion of the forum. A clean 19/20 factory beadlock set pops up for a good price about once a month. I paid $2k for four wheels + factory tires with less than 600 miles on them. Shipping the whole shebang from from the East Coast to the West Coast cost $400 via UPS. Local craigslist where I live is a total rip-off, folks trying to get $3k for 17/18 beadlocks with no tread left on the tires smh.

Steebo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My personal favorite is the factory beadlock ready wheels on my 2020.

View attachment 163985
The best wheels are always going to be the factory beadlocks if you want to fully utilize the tech and research put into these trucks at stock. The only gripe that turns everyone away is the price of these wheels. I found out fast when I tried to buy a 6th wheel for a 2nd spare