Best wheels for Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Lags

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Innov8 is the way to go if you have the bank roll
They are amazing... and made in the good ol’ USA. But... $700 a wheel... ouch. Worth it for sure, if the bank roll is right.

I vote 17” methods for a good-looking China made wheel.

Pacific Wheel

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
They are amazing... and made in the good ol’ USA. But... $700 a wheel... ouch. Worth it for sure, if the bank roll is right.

I vote 17” methods for a good-looking China made wheel.

The OEM beadlocks are built in china too. Innov8 gets my vote too if you have $$ or don't mind spending the $$. And the new Innov8 17x8.5 +25 is very close to the stock fitment.

But bang for buck, I can agree on Method. The Trail Series wheels in particular are pretty awesome. The bead grip technology works really well without hassle of beadlocks.

adam0311

Reaction score
I had the method nv 305 wheels. I liked them, but they rubbed a fair amount off-road with their 0 offset. Ended up swapping them for the Venomrex 601 and I’m glad I did.

Personally I like the look better and they are a fair amount lighter. The methods are probably a tougher wheel, but I’ve had zero problems with the venomrex off-road so far.

E08D2F2E-D269-4E15-8113-0055AF6FB3CB.jpeg

B53FD54C-F948-4AA3-B8C0-269FA2A5F659.jpeg

Reaper308

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
17” or 20” depends on what you are wanting to primarily do with the truck. Those that vote 17” are correct if off-roading a lot that does give you more sidewall and the ability to air down especially with true bead lock wheels. If however you are a on road primarily and want to take a little sidewall wiggle out of the truck when at speed. Then 20” will take a little sidewall out. You will however have a slightly more ruff of a ride with the 20” wheels. This is all assuming you stay with a 35” tire. I personally have 20” Venomrex VR-602. I like the look and ride. I’m also using Geisers up front and Deaver +3 in the back. Truly it’s personal choice good luck.