Best handling 33-35?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CineSLR

Roaming Shutterbug
Reaction score
So I have an off the wall question...
Whats the best handling 31-35" tire that will fit the stock wheels? Any ideas? The truck is going to be seeing a race track so handling is #1 concern. I don't mind going a size or two smaller so long as it won't mess with the gear ratios too badly. How is the Baja TA on the street? Tread pattern is also an issue, nothing knobby that could create any sort of vibration.

Thanks!!

WarSurfer

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have read a ton of great reviews on the Yokohama Geolander MT - most folks are getting 50k + miles out of them, they wear consistently, little road noise and good to very good traction. They are also a pound or two less each than the factory tires.

I will be picking up a set next summer.

Maxx2893

Rock and Roll Offroad
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I had a set of toyo open country a/t on my last truck and was very impressed. They handled very well on road and i had them over 30,000 miles before I traded my truck. I could easily have gotten another 10,000 or 15,000 out of them. Very comfortable tire. Very smooth ride.

swoop1156

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I cannot add any person experience, but these tires have fancied my interest since I found them. They read to be very smooth.

zoom.jpg

Falken Wild Peak

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
I had the Yoko Geolander on my GMC Sierra I had previous to the Raptor and I liked them. I got about 40k out of them before my truck got stolen. They had a nice ride on the road with absolutely no rumble and they did decent off road too. I'd say they aren't a horrible way to go.