bent rear axle shaft

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I was misunderstood. All I'm saying is if you jump the truck off a 90foot jump it will break and it's not up to ford to fix it. Same as if it bends doing a donut into a curb or what not. I'm not saying you did just stating my opinion if that was the case. yes ford should fix it if it is just spinning tires that bent it some times it is faulty parts but 1,000's of people owning ford's you get a few that try and pull the wool over them. if you know what I'm getting at. not saying us on frf but any person get it. that is why they have to look into it. that is why I don't understand why anyone would get pissed right away. what was misunderstood is the dealer and ford relation ship. I'm thinking ford you are saying your dealership. ok now how confusing is that.

Bigg50

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I Juliet ordered a new axle shaft from Tousley ford parts for $197. Probably going to install it myself to save some coin.

Wilson, I can't say I disagree with you. I was absolutely beating the shit out of my truck when I bent the axle. I'm actually happy this is the only damage.